How to completely delete a registered delegate from Summit Event Manager - Pro
On occasions you may need to delete a delegate if they have been imported or accidently entered twice. Use the following instructions to remove them completely:
- Click the Register button on the Personal Details screen. Click Cancel Registration at the bottom of the screen and delete any add-ons they have. Close the Registration Screen.
- Click on Money menu and delete all receipts. This will "unallocate" the associated payments.
- Still on the Money Menu, click on Allocate Payment and delete the payment(s) which should now have the full payment amount displayed under "Remaining Unallocated".
- Still on the Money Menu, click on Tax Invoices and delete any Tax Invoices.
- Back on Personal Details, if Has Hotel Booking is ticked, click on Hotel Booking and delete all hotel bookings.
- If Has Travel Booking is ticked, click on Travel Booking and delete all travel records.
- Click on Contact and delete all recorded contacts.
- Click on Delete to delete the person's record.