Summit Event Data Collector
The Summit Data Collector is a free-of-charge product that enables you to start building your event database without owning a retail copy of Summit. All the information entered into the Summit Data Collector can be imported into Summit Event Manager - Pro at the click of a button.
With the Summit Data Collector you can:
- Enter any number of people into an event database
- Determine, setup and record the user-defined fields and profiles
- Import name and address details from Microsoft Excel, text files and other Microsoft Access databases
- Check for and eliminate duplicate records
- Collect extra information such as accompanying person details, special dietary requirements, passport details, spoken language etc.
- Collect planned participation - potential delegate, speaker, sponsor, exhibitor, advertiser and other.
The Summit Event Data Collector is designed for the following groups of people.
Clients of professional conference and event organisers who use Summit
You can build up the database of people you are targeting for an event in a format that you know the event organiser can use. Determine what user defined fields and interest profiles you want to use to capture extra data and collect the information. Collect the extra details that can not be imported into Summit any other way. Use the inbuilt tools to eliminate any duplicates in your event database. When it's time for the event organiser, just e-mail them the file and they import it into Summit Event Manager Pro quickly and painlessly.
People who are planning to purchase Summit
You can build up your event database including Summit's user-defined fields, profiles and extra details and then import all the information automatically into Summit when you purchase Summit Event Manager Pro.